Nurturing Mental Health
Saving Mothers & Children
Fostering CHW’s & ASHA Workers
Who Are WE
Who we are?
OKC is a start-up venture whose expertise lies in understanding the barriers that prevent the availability of many services to the underprivileged and rural sections of the population.
We create innovative technology platforms to address these challenges and bridge the divide. We use its project and program management skills to prototype and propagate these initiatives.
“Our Vision is to use technology to benefit the disadvantaged sections of society with emphasis on women, children and youth”
Our Methodology Consists of:
1. Identifying a need
2. Discovering the present “as is” approach
3. Identifying the gaps and the challenges
4. Evolving a solution that addresses these challenges using a combination of technology and processes.
5. Running a pilot to demonstrate the effectiveness of our solution.
6. Iterate the solution to take in on-ground field realities.
7. Make available these solutions as a platform that Governments, NGOs and other interested organisations can take forward on a “pay per use” basis.